Taking control of pests
Our targeted pest control treatments focus on the interior, exterior, and perimeter of your home. As part of our Integrated Pest Management approach, All American Pest Management will provide you with the following:
Interior services include:
- Outlets are treated with dust in wet areas to ensure that they are inhospitable to pests
- Monitoring stations are placed as needed to identify pests and their locations
- Bait gels and stations are placed in wet areas to prevent any occasional invading pest from becoming a pest problem
- Crack and crevice sprays are done on an “as needed” basis
Exterior services include:
- Exterior application to ensure that pests are stopped before they get in
- Exterior treatment of windows, doors and any entry points so pests can’t use these openings to enter your area
- Power sprays, as needed, of the perimeter to keep pests away from buildings, walkways, and drives
- Exclusions- we can fill voids, exclude rodents, seal off access to animals that may try and invade. Additional charges may apply
- Bait stations are available for everything from ants to rodents to assure that pests are impacted before they enter.
- Animal trapping services are available for any unwelcome nuisance animals.
Pests need food, moisture, and shelter from the elements and predators. This is why pests desire to enter and live inside year-round. And just because you don’t see any pests, it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
Did you know that pests can get into your home through cracks as small as 1/64 inch? These cracks include access holes where pipes and wires enter your home and around window sills. Once inside, they can have a significant impact including but not limited to:
- Physical damage to structures and belongings
- Contamination of surfaces
- An infestation of food products
- Adverse health effects by spreading germs and irritating allergies
- Disruption to your comfort and sense of well-being
Pests can cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals. Cockroach feces, saliva, and insect parts degrade into a dust and can become one of the most common indoor allergy triggers for sensitive adults and children alike. These cockroach allergens may produce an allergic response in sensitive individuals. The response can be anything from sneezing and itchy eyes to severe asthmatic attacks that may require immediate medical attention.
Asthma is the leading chronic illness among children and adults. Along with mold, animal dander, dust mites, and cigarette smoke, cockroaches are one of the most common indoor allergens. Exposure to cockroaches can trigger asthma attacks in those with asthmatic sensitivities with an increased incidence among children. Infants who have prolonged exposure to roach residue are more likely to remain sensitive to cockroaches for the rest of their lives. Children and adults who already suffer from asthma can see their medical condition worsen with repeated exposure.
Pests can carry pathogens and spread numerous diseases in and around your home. They can endanger your family’s health and cause illnesses, such as salmonella and dysentery-causing headaches, fever, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Pests can also contaminate food sources within the home causing foodborne illnesses. It is vital that all open food containers, boxes, etc. are tightly sealed and properly stored to avoid access and contamination.